Thursday, May 22, 2008

More Muscle in Less Time, courtesy of Dax Moy

9 days ago, I was in pain. A lot of pain, courtesy of the amazing Dax Moy.

Thankfully, pain is now a thing of the past.

The good news is that we are no longer getting sore, even though we are still doing more lifting in 1 week than most of our clients do in about 3 weeks.

Seriously, that's no joke. Be prepared, because Dax Moy's Muscle in a Month program is going to require you to work hard.

To push yourself beyond what you thought you could do, both physically and mentally.

You might even send Dax a little bit of hate mail. It's tough. I won't lie.

But...it's WORTH it!

As of right now, 14 days into the program, I have gained 3 pounds. Now before you think 3 pounds isn't a substantial gain, let's look at the numbers.

14 days ago, I was 13.8% body fat and weighed 189 pounds. That means I had 26 pounds of fat and 163 pounds of lean mass.

Today, I am 11.8% body fat and weigh 192 pounds. That means I now have 22.5 pounds of fat and 169.5 pounds of lean mass.

So... I have LOST 3.5 pounds of fat and GAINED 6.5 pounds of lean muscle.

In just 2 short WEEKS. Think about that!

I'm stronger. I look BETTER. A lot better. I think you're going to be surprised by the final before/after pictures. I look DIFFERENT, and I like it.

Thanks, Dax. You aren't so bad as I thought during the first 3 days. ;)


Jeremy Nelms
The Testosterone Side of The World's Happiest Fitness Couple!

www.TheFitCouple.com

2 comments:

outcast said...

Way to work Jeremy! People don't realize that once your fit, it's much harder to pack on muscle than the untrained. 3lbs is a lot of muscle to gain, especially when it's 6.5lbs when you count in the fat loss! Keep rocking boy-o!

Much Love,

Yer favorite neighborhood MMA fighter/trainer... Scott Buendia
http://www.easynfunweightloss.com

Denise Lewis said...

What's the latest update now?